Saturday, December 03, 2005

"Watching Daily at My Gates" 12-3-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me get quiet and still, as I watch and wait for the leading of Your Spirit into the presence of my Father. ... You are the Wisdom of God, declaring, "Happy is the one who listens to Me, watching daily at My gates, waiting beside My doors. Whoever finds Me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord" (Proverbs 8:34-35). Thank You for the grace that allows me to come daily to the gate of prayer and wait at the door of praise. Thank You for loving me enough to move in my heart to open my ears to listen for You and open my eyes seek You. Then You bless me with the favor of knowing the nearness of Your presence and the blessing of Your peace. As I watch and wait in the silence of surrender before You, You fill my mind with Your wisdom and fill my heart with Your will -- a little more each day. This is the wisdom of Your way to happiness and peace. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com