Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wise Men Still Seek You 12-1-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As they say, wise men still seek You. I seek You this day. I lay down before You the gold of my heart, and the frankincense of my prayers, and the myrrh of my worship in the trusting surrender of my soul. ... "When they heard the king, they departed; and behold, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young Child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh" (Matthew 2:9-11, NKJV). Morning by Morning and day by day, lift my eyes to the heavens to behold the sings of the glory of Your presence and open my heart to Your Spirit to welcome the glory of Your presence in my soul. This is "the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. To them God will to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:26-27). My riches are what I treasure; and where my treasure is, there my heart will be also. I am rich at heart because I treasure You more than anything else. With the exceedingly great joy that I have found You, I lay down all my riches at Your feet in worship again this day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's on spiritual principles of healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com