Sunday, December 04, 2005

God's Children 12-04-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You and the Father and the Spirit are One. In Your mercy and love, You come and abide in my heart as You draw me near to abide in You. ... "See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and that is what we are. The reasons the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this: when He is revealed, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And all who have this hope in Him purify themselves, just as He is pure" (1 John 3:1-3). Father, I am one of Your children. And children are loved as they are by their parents, even though they still need to grow up. You love me even though You do not love all that I do. Help me to grow up into maturity. Let me be more known by You than I am known by the world. One day, when You are fully revealed and I see You face to face, I will be like You, according to the promise of Your Word. And Your desire is to make me a little more like You each day between this day and that one, in the process of purifying my souls. Give me courage to embrace Your process and faith to trust You in the journey. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com