Friday, December 16, 2005

Turn Aside to See 12-16-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As the song says, "Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness; open my eyes, let me see." ... Moses "led his flock beyond the wilderness, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of a bush; he looked and the bush was blazing, yet not consumed. Then Moses said, 'I must turn aside and look at this great sight, and see why the bush is not burned up.' When the Lord saw that he had turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, 'Moses, Moses!' And he said, 'Here I am' "(Exodus 3:1-4). As I go through the wilderness of this broken, fallen world, facing the challenges of the circumstances of my life, You are calling in my spirit to come up to the mountain of God. You are calling me to take time to turn aside and seek You. You are the Flame of Fire that is not consumed. You are the greatest sight my eyes could see. Open my eyes, and let me see. It was only when You saw that Moses turned to see, that You spoke to him, that You called to him by name. By the desire that You've placed in my heart, I'm turning away from the cares and burdens of this world in this moment to seek Your face and listen for Your voice. Here I am, Lord. ... In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, if you are in the Lexington area, please Come to The Fountain this Saturday night for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Come and bring a friend. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's on Biblical principles of inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com