Saturday, December 24, 2005

Preparation and Anticipation 12-24-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me get quiet and still as I watch and wait for the leading of Your Spirit. ... To me, Christmas Eve speaks of preparation and anticipation. In our Christmas hymns of Joy, we proclaim the call to preparation with joy -- "Let every heart prepare Him room, and heaven and nature sing..." As John the Baptist cried out in the wilderness, "Prepare the way of the Lord," I open my heart to Your Holy Spirit to prepare the way for Your coming in anticipation and joy. I prepare You room in the manger of my soul. I join with heaven and nature to repeat the sounding joy. You are the God who humbled Yourself from heaven to earth to be born in a lowly manger and You continue to humble Yourself from heaven to earth to live in the hearts of men. "Joy to the world! The Lord is come! Let earth receive her King!" In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com