Monday, January 23, 2006

Good Stewards 1-23-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am available to You today. ... "Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received. Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ. To Him belong the glory and the power forever and ever" (1 Peter 3:10-11). We are the body of Christ, filled with the Spirit of Christ. All that You are doing on earth in this season between the first and second coming of Christ, You are doing through us. You are making us one with You, one with each other, and one in ministry to all the world. Let us speak and serve in Your power and strength for the glory of Your name. Keep us from the false humility and confusion that would keep us from receiving our authority; keep us from the disobedience and passivity that would keep us from our responsibility. Lord, I want to be a good steward of the gifts and graces You have given me. Teach me what they are, disciple me in how to use them, and empower me to use them well. I have a part in the body of Christ. You desire every part to be strong and in shape. I pray that for myself and for every part of Your body. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com