Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Third Day 1-3-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Take me by the hand and lead me by the heart into Your will for my life this day. ... Take me by the hand, Lead me by the heart. Let the world around me know, Just how great Thou art. You're my Savior and my Lord, My soon and coming King. I rise to follow You, Wherever You will lead. This is the third day of the new year, which speaks of the resurrection power of God to arise and fulfill the destiny and calling of our lives. This the promise and power of God, "that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures" (1 Corinthians 15:3-4). The same Holy Spirit that raised You from the dead on that third day is now living in me to lead me into my destiny and my calling. "If the Spirit of Him who raised Christ from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies also through His Spirit that dwells in you" (Romans 8:11). This third day, I rise to follow You, wherever You will lead. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com