Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Word Made Flesh 1-25-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my heart to Your Spirit and open my mind to Your Word. Come, Lord Jesus, come. ... "And the Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen His glory, the glory as of a father's only son, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14). Your Word reveals Your will and Your nature, for You are the Word of God made flesh. Your Word and Your will are already done in heaven, and they are in the process of being done on earth as they are in heaven. Your kingdom comes and Your will is done in the hearts to those who embrace Your kingdom and Your will. Today I join my words in agreement with Your Word and I join my will in agreement with Your will, as best as I can and all by Your grace. Let Your kingdom come and Your will be done here in my heart and here on earth as it is already is in heaven (Matthew 6:10). In heaven, Your Word and Your will is for our protection and security. I agree with Your Word of Psalm 91, revealing Your will for those who love You and call upon Your name: "You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my fortress, My God in whom I trust.' For He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence; He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, or the arrow that flies by day, or the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or the destruction that wastes at noonday." "A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only look with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord your refuge, the Most High your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, no scourge come near your tent." "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, so that you will not dash your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the adder, the young lion and the serpent you will trample under foot." "Those who love Me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know My name. When they call to Me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them My salvation" (Psalm 91). Lord, let it be so on earth as it is in heaven -- here in my life and family and community, and as far as Your grace will go. Let Your Word be made flesh in my heart and in my prayers today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com