Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rumble and Roar! 5-10-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Life of God, come live Your life through me today. ... As I wait in the silence, centering my thoughts and my heart on You, I hear in my spirit, "Rumble and roar." Lord, what does this mean? ... "At this also my heart trembles, and leaps out of its place. Listen, listen to the thunder of His voice and the rumbling that comes from His mouth. Under the whole heaven He lets it loose, and His lightning to the corners of the earth. After it His voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice and He does not restrain the lightnings when His voice is heard. God thunders wondrously with His voice; He does great things that we cannot comprehend" (Job 37:1-5). It seems I hear You say, "I will rumble and roar. I will not restrain the power of My Word as all My earth trembles at My voice. I let loose My lightning; I release My thunder. I am shaking all that can be shaken so that only what cannot be shaken will remain. Hold on to Me, My people, for I alone am the security of your strength and the rock of your refuge. All will tremble and see that I am the Lord." Yes, Lord. "At this also my heart trembles, and leaps out of its place." There are times to listen for the still small voice and there are times when Your voice does come in the earthquake, in the thunder, and in the fire. "We know that the whole creation has been groaning in labor pains until now, and not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly while we wait for adoption, the redemption of our bodies. For in hope we were saved" (Romans 8:22-24). We've been waiting in hope, groaning in labor, longing for the day You would rumble and roar. O God, let us be ready. Let us prepare the way of the Lord; let us be prepared for the day of Your glory and display of Your power as never before on the face of the earth. "O that You would tear open the heavens and come down, so that the mountains would quake at Your presence -- as when fire kindles brushwood and the fire causes water to boil -- to make Your name known to Your adversaries, so that the nations might tremble at Your presence! When You did awesome deeds that we did not expect, You came down, the mountains quaked at Your presence!" (Isaiah 64:1-3). Yes, Lord. Come, Lord Jesus, come. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My friends, it is my prayer and the cry of my heart that you would be prepared for the coming of the Lord in His revival power and resurrection glory in your heart and in your land. Please pray the same for me. Let us be completely emptied of ourselves so we can be completely filled with Him. Let us be cleansed and freed of all that hold us back from entering in to the fullness of His presence in the days to come and in these days that are here. Prepare the way of the Lord. God bless you! I'm excited to be going to Columbia, Kentucky in central Kentucky next weekend to lead a Prayer Revival, joining in all the Lord is already doing there. I pray for a Prayer Revival in your heart and in your land to prepare the way of the Lord, as He begins to rumble and roar in the heavens and in the earth as never before. O Lord, that You would tear open the heavens and come down! God bless you! Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to the Mountain! every Monday night at 7 pm to pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray of our ministry. Hosted in the upstairs community room of First Southern National Bank at 3060 Harrodsburg Rd in Lexington. Contact Doris at bndmccray@windstream.net All are welcome! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com