Thursday, October 25, 2012

Overcome and Endure in the Strength of God - October 25

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Rock and my Refuge, my Strength and Strong Tower. I look to You, as You steady my spirit in the peace and confidence of Your ever-abiding Presence. ...


"May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from His glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience, while joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has enabled you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has rescued us from the power of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins" (Colossians 1:11-14).


Your strength empowers me to overcome and Your strength prepares me to endure. Your strength is made manifest in my life, throughout the moments of my day, as I joyfully give thanks to the Lord my God in every circumstance and through every challenge. No matter what, I can be joyful that You are with me; and I can be thankful that You will redeem it all to work together for my good and use it all to make me more like You. This is my inheritance as one of Your saints, living in the light of the kingdom of God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, may you be empowered by the strength of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit to overcome every challenge and endure every circumstance that you encounter today. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
Scholarships are Available so all can come for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equipped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ! Please send me an email reply if you're interested (tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org) Many have already signed up, locally and from different states, so we are every excited and expectant. These are always very powerful and encouraging spiritual meetings. Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.
Please keep us in prayer as I minister in San Antonio, Texas this week in partnership with Rapha God Ministries in inner healing, Sozo prayer ministry (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502