Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Time to Wake from Our Sleep - October 16

Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings, Lord of lords, Your name is above every name. And I speak out Your name as the first word of my day. ...
"Besides this, you know what time it is, how it is now the moment for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we became believers; the night is far gone; the day is near" (Romans 13:11-12).
Awaken my spirit. Arise within me. We long for the day of Your return, the day of the fullness of our salvation. One day You'll return in the clouds in glory, but every day between this day that one, You want to arise in glory within us. Your Word declares this great mystery, "Christ in (us), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).
Be glorified through my life today. Forgive me of my sins, heal me of my hurts, free me from my chains. Make me more like You today. For as we behold You in the praise of worship and the intimacy of prayer, You are changing us into Your image, from glory to glory (2 Corinthians 3:18). This is what time it is - time to arise and shine for our light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon us (Isaiah 60:1). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Tommy, may you awaken and arise, refreshed and renewed by the Spirit of God today to know your identity and fulfill your destiny in Christ. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
I'm near Amarillo at Ceta Canyon for the next few days, speaking on prayer and my personal prayer journey at the Pastor's Retreat for the Northwest Texas Conference, United Methodist Church. Please keep us in prayer, and may the Holy Spirit continue to draw you more deeply into intimacy with the Lord in your personal spiritual life.
Friends, please make plans to come join us for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equipped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ! We are setting up an on-line registration, but please send me an email reply if you're interested. Several have already signed up. These are always very powerful and encouraging spiritual meetings.
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502