Wednesday, October 03, 2012

United as One with the Lord - October 3

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. You're with me at the beginning and through the end of this day and every day. ...


"But anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17).


Lord God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - unite my spirit with Your Spirit, my heart with Your Heart, my mind with Your Mind. Remove every barrier and bring down every wall. Heal every hurt; forgive every sin; correct every belief; break every chain. Let nothing ever separate me from the fullness of the love of God You have for me (Romans 8:35-39).


You're always inviting me to be more closely united as one with You, always calling me to keep pressing in, closer to You: "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you" (James 4:8). That's my desire; that's my choice, here in these first moments of my morning. Now let that continue to be my desire and my choice throughout the moments of my day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Tommy, may you be united as one with the Lord today and every day. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
Friends, I'll be speaking in Harrodsburg, Kentucky this weekend of Oct 5-7, hosted by Prodigal Ministries, Hebrew Roots Fellowship at the Mercer County Fairgrounds ( www.ProdigalMin.org ):
Tabernacles 2012 - Spiritual Empowerment
"Equipping the Saints for the Season of His Return"
Friday Oct. 5th 7:00 pm; Sat Oct 6th Times TBA; Sun Oct 7th 7:00 pmPlease come join us if you can!
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502