Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Call to Me and I Will Answer You" - October 10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord; and I thank You for loving me first. ...
"The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah a second time, while he was still confined in the court of the guard: Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it - the Lord is His name: Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things, that you have not known" (Jeremiah 33:1-3).
Jeremiah was imprisoned for the boldness of his faith. His body was confined, but not his spirit. He continued to seek Your face and call on Your name. And in the darkness of the place he found himself, You answered him. There, You told him great and hidden things he had not known. There, You told him things that stirred his hope and confirmed his faith (v. 33:4-26).
No matter where we find ourselves, You are there. No matter how challenging our circumstances, how difficult our choices, how dark it seems before the dawn, You are there. And You are always inviting us to look to You, to call on You, to listen for the leading of Your still, small voice to tell us the things we need to know but have not known. You are faithful to be with us always. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



  I pray the Lord will answer you and speak to you about every word you need to hear from Him, no matter where you find yourself. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
I'm excited to be partnering in ministry this week in San Antonio, Texas with Rapha God Ministries, training and equipping for inner healing prayer ministry (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com) I'll be teaching the weekly Bible Study today on using spiritual gifts in prayer ministry. Please keep us in your prayers to see breakthroughs and transformation in spirit, soul, and body.
Friends, please make plans to come join us for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equipped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502