Friday, October 05, 2012

Death in the Fall for Life in the Spring - October 5

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me abide in You, as You arise in me. Help me start my day emptied of myself and filled with Your Spirit. ...


"Very truly, I tell you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains just a single grain; but if it dies, it bears much fruit" (John 12:24).


The leaves on the trees die in the fall so new life can come in the spring. The ways of our flesh die when we are crucified with Christ so we can live a new life in the Spirit. And the hopes and plans of yesterday's dreams that came from our own desires instead of Yours must die so we can begin to live into the fullness of Your hopes and plans for us today.


Lord, give me eyes to see what must die and what must live. Give me ears to hear the leading of Your still, small voice. And give me courage to make the hard choice to press in and move forward to the life that will bear the fruit that pleases You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Tommy, may the Lord give You grace to embrace all He is doing in you this season so your life in His Spirit can bear much fruit. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
Friends, I'll be speaking in Harrodsburg, Kentucky this weekend of Oct 5-7, hosted by Prodigal Ministries, Hebrew Roots Fellowship at the Mercer County Fairgrounds ( www.ProdigalMin.org ):
Tabernacles 2012 - Spiritual Empowerment
"Equipping the Saints for the Season of His Return"
Friday Oct. 5th 7:00 pm; Sat Oct 6th Times TBA; Sun Oct 7th 7:00 pm
Please come join us if you can!
Please make plans to come join us for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equiped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502