Monday, October 22, 2012

Best Friends with God - October 22

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're my Lord and Savior, my Master and King, and my Best Friend. I watch and wait for the leading of Your Holy Spirit, into the deep embrace of my Heavenly Father, here at the beginning of my day. ...
"This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends. You are My friends if you do what I command you. I do not call you servants any longer, because the servant does not know what the master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father" (John 15:12-15).
By Your Word, according to Your heart and Your will for me, I am a friend of God. And I have no friend like You. You laid down Your life for me. Then You invited me to lay down my life for You - to entrust my will to Your will, to seek Your ways as my ways, to desire Your plan as Your best for my life. And Your ways and Your plan are grounded in Your commandment to "love one another" as I learn to fully embrace Your love for me.
Help me keep accepting Your invitation and keep living out this relationship of friendship with You throughout the moments of my day. By the power of Your grace, help me embrace that this is Your heart and Your will for my life today and every day. Every day will look different, just like every relationship You've strategically positioned or sovereignly allowed in my life to teach me to love You, love them, and learn to love myself. But I'll never have to figure it out on my own, because I'll always have my Best Friend near at my side and here in my heart. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, I pray for you that you will love in the power of God's grace today, with your Best Friend Jesus by your side and in your heart. Please pray the same for me, my friend. God bless you!
 
Scholarships are Available so all can come for our 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry in Lexington, Kentucky November 7-10, 2012.
Be equipped and empowered to fulfill your destiny in Christ! We are setting up an on-line registration, but please send me an email reply if you're interested (tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org) Many have already signed up, locally and from different states, so we are every excited and expectant. These are always very powerful and encouraging spiritual meetings. Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested.
 
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502