Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Morning by Morning, December 22 - Go and See!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let my soul awaken as I speak out Your name and lift up my heart in the communion of prayer with You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, 'Let us go now to Bethlehem and see this thing that has taken place, which the Lord has made known to us.' So they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the Child lying in a manger. When they saw this, they made known what had been told them about the Child; and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds told them" (Luke 2:15-18).
 
The shepherds couldn't wait to go and see what God had done! They "went with haste" to see what was said. The word of the Lord, spoken through the angel of the Lord, who broke into their loneliness of life "living in the fields" changed their fear to faith and they said, "Let's go now" and see! (v. 8)
 
And when they had seen the Child who brought such "good news of great joy for all the people," they couldn't wait to go spread the word (v. 10). "The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen" (v. 20).
 
As I read the words of the Christmas story again this season, awaken my soul again with the excitement of faith. Stir up my spirit to go share all You've done for me. Forgive me for holding back the good news of great joy that turns fear to faith and loneliness to praise. And let the ones who are amazed at all You have done be excited to go and see this God who longs to bring that same good news and great joy into their lives. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the Holy Spirit will awaken your soul with an an excitement of faith and a passion to tell all the God of good news and great joy has done for you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
  


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!