Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Morning by Morning, December 29 - They Called Him "Jesus"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God, I worship You and welcome You here in my heart and every moment of this day.  ...
 
"After eight days has passed, it was time to circumcise the Child; and He was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb" (Luke 2:21).
 
Jesus was given the name chosen by God the Father. His name expressed His nature, His identity, His destiny. Jesus, the Son of God -- Yeshua in Hebrew, Iesous in Greek -- means the Salvation of God. As the angel told Joseph concerning the Child in Mary's womb, "she will bear a Son, and you are to name Him Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21).
 
Through Jesus, God saves us, heals us, and delivers us into the forgiveness and freedom and future we have in Christ. "There is salvation in no one else, for there is not other name under heaven given among mortals by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). The name of Jesus is "that name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow ... and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the God the Father" (Philippians 2:9-11 NKJV).
 
Lord Jesus, I bow my knees and open my heart to speak Your name and confess You as Lord. Be Lord of my thoughts and desires, Lord of my identity and destiny, Lord of my hopes and dreams, Lord of my relationships and fellowships, Lord of my provision and protection, Lord of my ministry and vocation, Lord of my gifts and calling, Lord of every dimension of my spirit and soul and body, Lord of every aspect of my life. All that I am and all that I have, I entrust to Your Lordship of my life. "(My) help is in the name of the Lord" (Psalm 124:8). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



May Jesus be Lord of every area of your life, as you call on His name and trust in Him as the Salvation of God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
   

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, my friend! Be filled with the joy of the Spirit of Christ and blessed with the favor of the blessings of God!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!