Monday, December 28, 2015

Morning by Morning, December 28 - The Empty Manger -- Christ is Born and Lives in Me!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. In the communion of prayer, I want to start my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God" (1 John 5:1).
 
Lord Jesus, You've been born in me, in the manger of my heart. Now live through me in the moments of my day, every day of my life, by the abiding presence of Your Spirit. "(I am) not in the flesh; (I am) in the Spirit, since the Spirit of God dwells in (me). Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him. But if Christ is in (me), though the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in (me), He who raised Christ from the dead will give life to (my) mortal body also through His Spirit that dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:9-11). 
 
Just like the empty tomb on Calvary, there's an empty manger in Bethlehem. By the power of the love and grace of God, Christ is born and lives in me -- "the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the Spirit of Christ fills you afresh every day, that the power of the love and grace of God flows mightily through your life each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
   

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, my friend! Be filled with the joy of the Spirit of Christ and blessed with the favor of the blessings of God!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!