Thursday, December 31, 2015

Morning by Morning, December 31 - New Years Revelation

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name, open up Your Word, and listen in for the leading of Your Spirit.  ...
 
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, just as He chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless before Him in love. He destined us for adoption as His children through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of His glorious grace that He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved" (Ephesians 1:3-6).
 
It's New Years Eve. And there's much anticipation in the air of what is to be, as we move out of the old and into the new. In prophetic circles we often hear words filled with expectancy of what is to come -- "You're about to enter into a season..." or "You will begin to..." or "I see you becoming..." And I thank You for every word of edification and comfort and exhortation You've ever spoken into my spirit through Your children (1 Corinthians 14:3). But what I hear in my heart this morning speaks more of what has already come. Instead of a New Years resolution, I'm sensing a New Year's revelation, embracing one of Your eternal truths more deeply than before.
 
It seems I hear You speaking in my heart:  "My son, look and see who I am in you now. Look and see what I have done in you and for you already. Live into the fullness of who you are, whom I have created you to be."
 
Yes, Lord. Father God, Your Word says You have already blessed us with every spiritual blessing in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). It's already true; it's already mine; it's already a part of who I am "in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 1:3). In the realm of "the heavenly places," all that will ever be is already true. It's always, ever-present before You, without limitation of time and space in that spiritual dimension. And now by faith, You invite me to embrace all You've already done "in the heavenly places" here "in the earthly places" of my everyday life, that I live out morning by morning and day by day in the chronological unfolding of time, so that Your will is done and Your kingdom comes here on earth, here in me, as it is in heaven, as it already is "in the heavenly places."
 
This New Year, by the power of the grace of God, may I become fully alive to all You've already done in me. You are "I AM" (Exodus 3:14). And at the same time, You are in me, "since the Spirit of God dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:9). As I come to the end of this year's journey of prayer and look forward to beginning the next, may I fully embrace all You already are in me -- "the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will fully embrace and passionately live into all the Lord has already done and already is in you this year, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! Happy New Year!
 
     



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!