Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Morning by Morning, December 15 - Prophetic Alignment
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. O Lord, my God -- God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit -- I worship You in spirit and truth, as I welcome You into my thoughts and desires.  ...
 
"In those days a decree went out from Emperor Augustus that all the world should be registered.... All went to their own towns to be registered. Joseph also went from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to the city of David called Bethlehem, because he was descended from the house and family of David. He was to be registered with Mary, to whom he was engaged and who was expecting a Child" (Luke 2:1-6).
 
Caesar had no idea his choices and commands were fulfilling intricate details of Messianic prophecy -- that Jesus Christ, the Messiah, would be born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2), that He would be from Galilee (Isaiah 9:1), that He would be descended from David (Isaiah 9:7), that He would be of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10), that He would be born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14), that He would come as a Child who was destined to be King and Lord of all as Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace to ultimately establish the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven in eternal righteousness, peace, and joy (Isaiah 9:6-7).
 
And as Mary and Joseph chose to make their way to Bethlehem, they were fulfilling those same prophecies. Mary was expecting a Child and God was preparing a Savior -- all "in the fullness of time" (Galatians 4:4). In the both the sovereignty of God and the freedom of will, human choices and Divine plans converge in prophetic alignment for eternal purposes.
 
Strategically align me with Your prophetic promises for Your Divine purposes. Give me expectant faith for all Your desire to birth in me. No matter what choices I make or what choices are made for me by those who affect me and influence me, give me the peace to know You are at work in it all to fulfill Your purposes and plans (Romans 8:28). "The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps" (Proverbs 16:9). "The human mind may devise many plans, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will be established" (Proverbs 19:21). 
 
Every Word of Scripture will be fulfilled (Matthew 5:18).  And so will every word of God spoken over my life (Isaiah 55:11). You're always faithful to watch over Your word to perform it (Jeremiah 1:12). By the power of the grace of God, may I be faithful to believe it and obey it, being in alignment with it for all Your purposes through my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be in prophetic alignment for every Divine purpose though your life, filled expectant faith for all the Holy Spirit is birthing in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!