Wednesday, April 29, 2020

"I Know My Redeemer Lives!" - Morning by Morning, April 29, 2020

Morning by Morning, April 29 - "I Know My Redeemer Lives!"

 Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day.  ... 

"For I know my Redeemer lives, and at last He will stand upon the earth" (Job 19:25). 

You don't just restore, You redeem. You don't just give back what was taken away, You multiply it and magnify it into something that's even more than it was before. You don't just repair was broken, You take those very places of our deepest brokenness and turn them into the places of Your greatest breakthroughs! 

You are our Redeemer. And You come to stand in the middle of whatever we're facing. By the same faith You give us to know that You live, You give us the faith to know You will redeem all we're living through. You'll turn it all to good, as You turn our brokenness into Your breakthroughs. 

You did it for Job. You'll do it for us. His challenges were real. His pain was real. His losses and brokenness after wave after wave of spiritual attack was real. But there came a day when You redeemed it all -- not just restoring what was lost, but redeeming it all into much more than he ever had (Job 42:10). 

In humble surrender and trusting faith, Job turned his heart, his eyes, and his ears to You (Job 42:4-6). And Job turned his future over to You, even after all he'd been through, declaring with the heart of one who knows his Redeemer lives, "I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted" (Job 42:2). 

Lord Jesus, You are my Redeemer. And with Job and all who are trusting You to come through, to turn our brokenness into Your breakthroughs in our hearts and in our world, I declare -- "I know my Redeemer lives! And at last He will stand upon the earth!" In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you know with humble heart and trusting faith that Your Redeemer lives and He stands with you in the midst of all your facing to turn your brokenness into His breakthroughs, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Daily Prayer Journey with Tommy Hays



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out ...
Preparing the Way of the Lord
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!