Wednesday, January 27, 2021

True Hearts -- Sought Out and Unshaken - January 27, 2021

 Morning by Morning, January 27 - True Hearts -- Sought Out and Unshaken

 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. By Your Word and by Your Spirit, I seek to start my day centered and grounded in You. ...
 
"The eyes of the Lord range throughout the entire earth, to strengthen those whose heart is true to Him" (2 Chronicles 16:9).
 
Holy Spirit, You are the Eyes of the Lord. And throughout the earth, You're searching hearts to see the ones who are true to You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.
 
Search my heart, O God. Make it ever true. Strengthen me, empower me by Your Spirit to keep me true to You.
 
Many are wavering. Many are weary. Many are being shaken and sifted in all we're facing and enduring. You said in Your Word there will come a time when "because of the increase of lawlessness, the love of many (hearts) will grow cold" (Matthew 24:12).
 
This seems to be one of those intense seasons where You're fulfilling a deeper measure of Your Word: "'Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heaven.' The phrase 'Yet once more,' indicates the removal of what is shaken -- that is, created things -- so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us give thanks, by which we offer to God an acceptable worship with reverence and awe; for indeed our God is a consuming fire" (Hebrews 12:26-29).
 
Holy Fire of God, come burn in me. Let my heart never grow cold. Let my heart be secure in the King and His kingdom that cannot be shaken. Come burn out of me, come shake out of me, all that's not to remain so that only what is of You remains. By the power of Your grace, let me be one who is sought out and unshaken. With a true heart, with a faithful heart, strengthen me and empower me to stand firm in my faith, holding fast to the One who is never shaken and never fails. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you be sought out and unshaken, found faithful and true in your heart, strengthened and empowered to stand firm in your faith in the One who is never shaken and never fails, in Jesus name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 



Illinois Ministry.
Friends, I've just returned home and thank you so much for all your prayers for us last week and through Monday night during our Free to Be Like Jesus Conference and Ministry Times at Olney First United Methodist Church in Illinois with my great friends Pastor Jeff and Lisa Bealmear. We praise God for all His healing love and power being released there in the hearts of His people! I pray the same for you!

Mailing Address for Messiah Ministries:

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257


Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at: