Tuesday, December 21, 2021

When “The Time Came” - December 21, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, December 21 - When “The Time Came”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Savior of the world and Lord of my life, fill my heart with Your Spirit, as I wait upon You and Your leading to begin my day. ...

“Joseph also went from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to the city of David called Bethlehem, because he was descended from the house and family of David. He went to be registered with Mary, to whom he was engaged and who was expecting a Child. While they were there, the time came for her to deliver her Child” (Luke 2:4-6).

When “the time came” for one of the most spiritually significant events of all eternity -- the birth of Christ -- Mary and Joseph were at a different place than they had been before. They were in a place called Nazareth, but when “the time came” for this dramatic day in their lives, they were in a new place called Bethlehem. And it was exactly the right place to be at exactly the right time to be there.

Somehow in the mystery of the alignment of human free will and the divinely determined will of our sovereign God, all things aligned for the day of this event. The Emperor of Rome had ordered them to travel there to Bethlehem (v. 1). Mary and Joseph had chosen to travel there to Bethlehem (v. 5). And at the same time, the prophetic Word of God had foreseen and foretold over seven hundred years before that day that Bethlehem would be the exact place for this specific event when “the time came” for the birth of Christ:

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for Me One who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times” (Micah 5:2).

In the same way, I ask You to align my heart with Your heart, my days with Your days, my time with Your time, so that I’m at the right place at the right time for all You’ve purposed for my life when the time comes for every spiritually significant event of my life. In the mystery of Your sovereignty and my freedom, I ask You to line up what the government of the world is doing with what the government of heaven has decreed, as You guide me to make my choices along the way according to Your plan.

When I look back on these days from the side of eternity to come, I pray I’ll be able to say -- like Mary and Joseph -- I was at the right place at the right time when “the time came.” In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be led by the Holy Spirit to be in the right place at the right time when the time comes for every significant spiritual event for your life, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Friends, please keep us in mind for your Year End Giving!
Your contribution of any amount
is truly needed and greatly appreciated to help us continue to fulfill our calling and vision of "Healing from the Inside Out" and "Preparing the Way of the Lord" through Messiah Ministries. 
Thank you and God bless you, friends!
—Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah 
Please Keep us in Prayer for These 
Messiah Ministries Events

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added each week! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

December 25
Sharing the Christmas Message in Pakistan at Pastor Rizwan and Mehwish Fazal's Church in Lahore, Pakistan through our Internet Ministry.

January 27 to February 8, 2022
Ministry in Morelia, Mexico
Including 2 Freedom Encounter Weekends being planned
Also, I'm thrilled to be speaking with a City-wide Pastors and Leaders Gathering in Morelia, with my wife Rocio translating in Spanish.

March, 2022
Teaching on Deliverance Prayer Ministry at the Bible College of Christmas Family Church International, 
San Antonio, Texas

March 31-April 2,
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch.
All a welcome. Details being planned.
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship and ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch. TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

June 17-18
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleshipplan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Monday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: