Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Deliver Us From Evil -- in the War for Nations and the War for Our Souls - March 1, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, March 1 - Deliver Us From Evil -- in the War for Nations and the War for Our Souls

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I speak out Your name, I bring my life and this day under Your authority, under “the name that is above every name” (Philippians 2:9). ...

As I join in prayer for the people of Ukraine, I pray their hearts would turn to You, as David’s heart turned to You when he was attacked by the Philistines and he cried out for deliverance in Psalm 56:

Be merciful to me, my God,
    for my enemies are in hot pursuit;
    all day long they press their attack.
My adversaries pursue me all day long;
    in their pride many are attacking me.
When I am afraid, I put my trust in You.
    In God, whose word I praise--
in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?
All day long they twist my words;
    all their schemes are for my ruin.
They conspire, they lurk,
    they watch my steps,
    hoping to take my life.
Because of their wickedness do not let them escape;
    in your anger, God, bring the nations down.
Record my misery;
    list my tears on Your scroll--
    are they not in Your record?
Then my enemies will turn back
    when I call for help.
    By this I will know that God is for me.
10 In God, whose word I praise,
    in the Lord, whose word I praise--
11 in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can man do to me?
12 I am under vows to You, my God;
    I will present my thank offerings to You.
13 For You have delivered me from death
    and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God
    in the light of life” (Psalm 56:1-13 NIV).

For the people of Ukraine and for all who are in fear for their lives and their land, finding themselves under attack by an overwhelming force, I pray they would “call for help” as they cry out to You (v. 9). Move in their hearts to declare with hope, “in God I trust and am not afraid” (v. 11). May they “walk before God in the light of life” (v. 13).

For them and for all of us, our true enemies are not even human flesh and blood, not even against human armies lined up for miles to besiege us and “press their attack” against us (v. 1). No, our true enemies are “the spiritual forces of evil” (Ephesians 6:12). They come in the name our enemy “who comes only to steal and kill and destroy” (John 10:10). 

But Your name is greater! (Philippians 2:9). And in it’s in Your name that I pray and join my prayer with those around the world who are praying for life to overcome death, for good to overcome evil, for the kingdom of light to overcome the kingdom of darkness -- whether in the wars for nations or the wars for our souls. As You taught us to pray, “Father ... Deliver us from the evil one” (Matthew 6:13). In Jesus’ name I pray. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with the Holy Spirit, with courage to confront all that would seek to invade your heart and soul, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. And I join with you in prayer for the people of Ukraine and Russia, that the Lord would turn this evil into good. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Tattered Flag of Ukraine Flying
Please Keep us in Prayer for These 
Messiah Ministries Events



April 1-2
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. All are Welcome! Send someone who needs it, if you can't come!
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship, teaching, and healing prayer ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch. Write for Details:

March 18-19
Speaking at the Cowhead Creek Mens' Retreat outside Kerrville, Texas

April 1-2
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. All are Welcome!
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship, teaching and healing ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch.

April 24
Healing Prayer Service at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio, Texas at 5:30, where we helped train and equip the prayer ministry team. All are welcome.

May 22-23
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

June 17-18
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

July
Planning our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: