Thursday, March 10, 2022

Knowing the Truth by “the Spirit of Truth” - March 10, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, March 10 - Knowing the Truth by “the Spirit of Truth”
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind, Your desires in my heart, and Your words in my mouth, as You make me more like You today (Romans 8:29). ...
 
In this age of propaganda warfare, in this age where even the statements of the fact checkers are often later found to be checkered with false statements, it’s hard to discern and know the truth. But there is a Source of Truth--the One who is called “the Spirit of Truth” who leads us into all the truth that the One who is “the Truth” has spoken and has revealed:
 
“Jesus said to (Thomas), ‘I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life’” (John 14:6).
 
“If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate, to be with you forever. This is the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, because He abides with you, and He will be in you” (John 14:15-17).
 
 “I have said these things to you while I am still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you everything, and remind you of all that I have said to you” (John 14:25-26).
 
Father, thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit to us in the name of Jesus. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for speaking the truth and being the Truth as Your life on earth revealed to us the Truth in the Word of Truth that was made flesh in Truth (John 1:14). Thank You, Holy Spirit of the Living God, that You abide with us and abide within us to lead us to the One who is the Truth and make us one with the One who is the Truth, in fulfillment of the Words of the Son of God:
 
“‘I will not leave you orphaned; I am coming to you. In a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. They who have My commandments and keep them are those who love Me; and those who love Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love them and reveal Myself to them.’ Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him,
‘Lord, how is it that You will reveal Yourself to us, and not to the world?’ Jesus answered him, ‘Those who love Me will keep My word, and My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them’” (John 14:18-23).
 
That’s Your provision for getting us through the wars of propaganda and all the confusion and deception of a world where it’s so hard to know who to trust. As You said to Your first disciples long ago, You continue to say to us today and to Your disciples for all time:
 
“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in Me” (John 14:1 NLT). “Believe in God, believe also in Me” (NKJV).
 
Yes, Lord--Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God--I trust You; I believe in You. And by the power of the grace of God, I believe You will help me discern the truth of all I need to know, as Your “Spirit of Truth” leads me and empowers me to keep abiding in the One who is “the Truth.” In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you discern and know the truth by "the Spirit of Truth" who abides in you and makes you one with the One who is "the Truth", in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Freedom Encounter Weekend
April 1-2
Please Keep us in Prayer for These
Messiah Ministries Events



April 1-2
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. All are Welcome! Send someone who needs it, if you can't come!
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship, teaching, and healing prayer ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch. Write for Details:

March 17
Pakistan Crusade
Monthly Outdoor Evangelistic Preaching and Ministry through our Skype Internet Ministry.

March 18-19
Speaking at the Cowhead Creek Mens' Retreat outside Kerrville, Texas

April 1-2
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. All are Welcome!
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship, teaching and healing ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch.

April 19-21
MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Annual Retreat
at Fort Mill, South Carolina.

April 24
Healing Prayer Service at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio, Texas at 5:30, where we helped train and equip the prayer ministry team. All are welcome.

May 22-23
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

June 17-18
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

July
Planning our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: