Wednesday, March 02, 2022

“Looking to Jesus” - March 2, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, March 2 - “Looking to Jesus”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You said Your sheep hear Your voice, that You know them and they follow You (John 10:27). I’m listening for Your voice to follow Your leading, as I seek to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and the sin that clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the sake of the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, disregarding its shame, and has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of God” (Hebrews 12:1-2).

When I’m feeling weary and worn from all that’s going on the world at large and also just the small world around my own life, Your Word reminds me to keep “looking to Jesus.” When I’m wondering if we’re in the prophetic fulfillment of the prophecies of Ezekiel or the unfolding days of Elijah, Your Word reminds me to keep “looking to Jesus.” When I’m seeking to discern the next right step, to walk only through the doors that only You can open and no man can shut, to hear the voice of one speaking behind me, ‘This is the way, walk in it,’ Your Word reminds me to keep “looking to Jesus.”

When I’m looking to You, my eyes are looking up and my heart is lifted up. When I’m looking to You, I’m seeking the things are above and beyond anything less in this world, as Your Word invites me:

“So if you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth, for you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory” (Colossians 3:1-4).

And when I’m looking to You, You are changing me into Your image; You are making me more like You every day, as Your Word promises:

“And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit” (2 Corinthians 3:18). “From glory to glory” (NKJV).

So keep removing the veil from my face. Keep removing the distractions from my sight. By Your Spirit, keep moving in my heart to keep lifting my eyes to seek You, to keep “looking to Jesus.” May I learn from David’s prayers and psalms, expressing his heart to You as as a man after Your own heart:

“As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness;
    when I awake I shall be satisfied, beholding Your likeness” (Psalm 17:15). 

“‘Come,’ my heart says, ‘seek His face!’ Your face, Lord, do I seek” (Psalm 17:8).

Yes, Lord. I lift up my eyes and my heart to You, as I begin my day seeking Your face, meditating on Your Word, “looking to Jesus.” In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be moved in your heart to keep lifting up your face to pursue the presence of the Lord, looking to Jesus, as He keeps changing you into His image from glory to glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Messiah Ministries Mailing Address:
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:
Please Keep us in Prayer for These 
Messiah Ministries Events



April 1-2
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. All are Welcome! Send someone who needs it, if you can't come!
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship, teaching, and healing prayer ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch. Write for Details:

March 18-19
Speaking at the Cowhead Creek Mens' Retreat outside Kerrville, Texas

April 1-2
Spiritual Retreat - Messiah Ministries' Freedom Encounter Weekend at Mo Ranch in the Texas Hill Country. All are Welcome!
Send me an email if you're interested in joining us for a weekend of worship, teaching and healing ministry in a beautiful Texas Hill Country Setting at Mo Ranch.

April 24
Healing Prayer Service at Coker United Methodist Church in San Antonio, Texas at 5:30, where we helped train and equip the prayer ministry team. All are welcome.

May 22-23
Moravian Falls, NC Retreat with Online Connect Group leaders of Morningstar Ministries.

June 9-11
Spiritual Retreat for my Bridge Church Freedom Equipping Class at Mo Ranch. Current Students and Alumni Welcome!
Email me to sign up: TommyHays@Messiah-Ministries.org

June 17-18
Leading a Spiritual Retreat with South Texas Aglow Leadership at South Padre Island.

July
Planning our Next Ministry Trip to Central Mexico!

Watch our Weekly Episodes of Healing From the Inside Out on our Messiah Ministries YouTube Channel:
More Episodes being added every month! Please share it with anyone who needs to encounter the Healing Love of God!

Freedom Equipping Class every week as part of the discipleship plan at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas
Tuesday Afternoons (1:30 - 3:30)
Tuesday Nights (6:00 - 8:00)

Based on the principles of my book
Free to Be Like Jesus! — Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Monday Nights
Rocio and I lead an Online Connect Group for MorningStar Ministries

Wednesday Mornings
Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Inner Healing and Deliverance Ministry Sessions for the Online Connect Groups from around the world.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

Sign up Here for this Free Video Series for Inner Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Christ: