Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Renewed with a Right Spirit - March 21, 2022

 

Morning by Morning, March 21 - Renewed with a Right Spirit

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak the name of Jesus over my morning and every moment of my day -- for there is no other name by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12) and no other name above Your name (Philippians 2:9). ...

 

As I wait and listen for the leading of Your Spirit, what I hear in my heart is a prayer from Your Word:

 

“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me” (Psalm 51:10).

 

As I worship You and wait up You, as I put You first and open my heart to You, as I draw near to You, You are drawing near to me (James 4:8). And in the drawing near, You are cleansing my soul and renewing my spirit. You’re freeing me from every defilement, as I welcome the One who is free of any defilement in me. You’re creating in me a clean heart and renewing a right spirit within me.

 

As I keep pressing into Your Presence, You’re restoring unto me the joy of my salvation! (Psalm 51:12). For “in Your Presence, there is fullness of joy!” (Psalm 16:11)

 

Your Kingdom is coming, Your will is being done -- here on earth, right here, right now in my heart -- for Your Kingdom is within me (Luke 17:21), for “the Kingdom of God is ... righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit” (Romans 14:17). You’ve cleansed my heart and renewed my spirit and filled me with the fullness of the Kingdom of God, just as Your Word invites every one of us to “be filled with all the fullness of God!” (Ephesians 3:19)

 

Thank You for drawing me near to You so You could fill me with all You have for me today -- here at the beginning of my day and continuing throughout every of moment of my day. I’m renewed with a right spirit! And now, no matter what comes my way, throughout my day, it can’t take away all I have in You and all You are in me. “Christ in (me), the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus’ name I pray.


Be encouraged today! In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 

My friend, may you be renewed with a right spirit and filled with all the fullness of God and all the fullness of His joy, in Jesus' name. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


March 16-19 Thank you for Your Prayers! A powerful, beautiful time in so many ways, filled with the love and peace and joy of the Lord at our Prayer Revival at Olney Methodist Church in Olney, Illinois!


March 23 and 29

Equipping the Restoration Ministry Teams in Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry for MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups


March 25-26

Leading a Setting Hearts Free Weekend Encounter at Grace Community Church in Tahoka, Texas. Global Methodist Church gathering. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning. Open to all.


April 16

Teaching my 6 Week Series on Free to Be Like Jesus at Bridge Church on Sunday Mornings at 9:00am in Fredericksburg, TX

Spiritual Freedom, Maturity, and Authority (April 16 to May 21)

Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


April 18

Opening Prayer at the City Council Meeting of Fredericksburg, TX


April 21-22

Preaching Revival at the Barn! 6pm Each Night

The Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch Outfitters in Fredericksburg, Texas

Please come and start spreading the word as we pray for Revival!


April 24-27

Fellowship of Ministries Retreat with MorningStar Ministries

My wife Rocio Caballero Hays will be Ordained!


April 29

Officiating the Wedding of Karen Lindsay's Daughter Sarah and John


May 5

Next Messiah Ministries' Men's Retreat in the Texas Hill Country.

All men are welcome! We had fantastic feedback from our "pilot" retreat in February. Send me an email if you are interested!


May 10

Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Ministries - Day Time Lighthouse. 10 to Noon. Contact: sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

 

July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Crusade in Kenya!


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

Order these Spiritual Books by Tommy Hays Today!

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays