Monday, March 06, 2023

The Holy of Holies of Our Hearts Wholly Surrendered to the Heart of God - March 6, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, March 6 - The Holy of Holies of Our Hearts Wholly Surrendered to the Heart of God

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours. And I begin my day entrusting my life into Your will -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...

 

“Do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?” (1 Corinthians 6:19)

 

Come fill Your temple, Holy Spirit. Let my heart be Your holy of holies (1 Kings 6:19; Hebrews 10:19).

 

Open up the Ark of the Covenant of Your Presence, as I abide in You and You abide in me (John 15:4). Draw me near into the spiritual unity of my will surrendered to Your will, my thoughts surrendered to Your thoughts, my desires surrendered to Your desires. “He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him” (1 Corinthians 6:17).

 

By Your grace and the mercy of Your love, through the holy sacrifice of Your blood, Lord Jesus, I come into the holy place of Your Presence, as I embrace the holiness of Your Presence in me:

 

“Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful” (Hebrews 6:19-23).

 

Any boldness You’ve given me by Your Sprit to enter this holy place of Your Presence is not by anything I’ve done, but by all You have done for me. You are the new and living way of my personal and spiritually intimate communion with God. Any unwavering hope I have, any full assurance of faith I’ve received, is only what You have imparted to me, that I could have this true heart, wholly surrendered, wholly entrusted to You. So let Your glory come fill this temple today. “Christ in (me), the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 

My friend, may your heart be wholly surrendered to the heart of God, as He abides in you in His temple in your heart, in Jesus' name. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


March 3-4 Thank You for Your Prayers! Powerful Weekend with the Men at our Men's Retreat on the Guadalupe River in Ingram, Texas


March 9-11 MorningStar Ministries School of the Prophets in Fort Mill, SC. Excited my books are now in the MorningStar bookstore!


March 12

Free to Be Like Jesus Course on Sunday Mornings at 9:00am

(In Addition to my weekly Tuesday Night Course at 6:00pm)

Teaching a 6 week series at 9am at Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, TX on Spiritual Freedom, Maturity, and Authority (March 12 to April 16)

Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


March 13

Faith & Family Day at the Texas State Capitol in Austin, Texas with Matt Long


March 15, 23, 29

Equipping the Restoration Ministry Teams in Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry for MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups


March 16-19

Leading a Prayer Revival at Olney Methodist Church in Olney, Illinois


March 25-26

Leading a Setting Hearts Free Weekend Encounter at Grace Community Church in Tahoka, Texas. Global Methodist Church gathering. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning. Open to all.


April 21-22

Preaching Revival at the Barn! 6pm Each Night

The Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch Outfitters in Fredericksburg, Texas

Please come and start spreading the word as we pray for Revival!


April 24-27

Fellowship of Ministries Retreat with MorningStar Ministries


April 29

Officiating the Wedding of Karen Lindsay's Daughter Sarah and John


May 5

Next Messiah Ministries' Men's Retreat in the Texas Hill Country.

All men are welcome! We had fantastic feedback from our "pilot" retreat in February. Send me an email if you are interested!


May 10

Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Ministries - Day Time Lighthouse. 10 to Noon. Contact: sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

 

July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Crusade in Kenya!


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

Order these Spiritual Books by Tommy Hays Today!

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays