Tuesday, March 14, 2023

“His Divine Power” to Set Us Free to Be Like Jesus - March 14, 2023

 

Morning by Morning, March 14 - “His Divine Power” to Set Us Free to Be Like Jesus

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be high and lifted up, here in my heart and every moment of my day (John 12:32). ...

 

“His divine power has given us everything needed for life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Thus He has given us, through these things, His precious and very great promises, so that through them you may escape from the corruption that is in the world because of lust, and may become participants of the divine nature. For this very reason, you must make every effort to support your faith with goodness, and goodness with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with endurance, and endurance with godliness, and godliness with mutual affection, and mutual affection with love. For if these things are yours and are increasing among you, they keep you from being ineffective and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 1:5).

 

Lord, let my life not be “ineffective and unfruitful,” but filled with Your “divine power” grounded in “the knowledge of Him who called (me).” Pour into me all the power I need.

 

Empower me to overcome the corruption and lusts of this world, with my eyes on You and with Your heart in me. “From faith to faith” (Romans 1:17), and with “grace upon grace” (John 1:16), keep building up my faith in You with goodness, knowledge, self-control, mutual affection, and love. “From glory to glory,” keep making me more like You each day, “by the Spirit of the Lord” at work within me (2 Corinthians 3:18).

 

Let my life be consumed in You and let Your life be expressed through me. All I need for “life and godliness” is to keep abiding in You and keep letting You abide in me (John 15:4).

 

Just as You said long ago, You continue to speak every day: “I am the Vine, you are the branches. He who abide in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.... If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples” (John 15:5-8).

 

Lord, let that be my heart and life this day and every day. Keep drawing me close and filling me up and setting me free -- Free to Be Like Jesus -- more and more every day. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

 

My friend, may you be filled up and set free to be more like Jesus each day -- Free to Be Like Jesus, in Jesus' name. God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


March 13 - Thank you for your Prayers! A powerful day with State Legislators!

Faith & Family Day at the Texas State Capitol in Austin, Texas with Matt Long



March 15, 23, 29

Equipping the Restoration Ministry Teams in Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry for MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups


March 16-19

Leading a Prayer Revival at Olney Methodist Church in Olney, Illinois


March 25-26

Leading a Setting Hearts Free Weekend Encounter at Grace Community Church in Tahoka, Texas. Global Methodist Church gathering. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning. Open to all.


April 16

Teaching my 6 Week Series on Free to Be Like Jesus at Bridge Church on Sunday Mornings at 9:00am in Fredericksburg, TX

Spiritual Freedom, Maturity, and Authority (April 16 to May 21)

Based on my Books Free to Be Like Jesus and First the Spirit

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


April 21-22

Preaching Revival at the Barn! 6pm Each Night

The Barn behind Yee Haw Ranch Outfitters in Fredericksburg, Texas

Please come and start spreading the word as we pray for Revival!


April 24-27

Fellowship of Ministries Retreat with MorningStar Ministries

My wife Rocio Caballero Hays will be Ordained!


April 29

Officiating the Wedding of Karen Lindsay's Daughter Sarah and John


May 5

Next Messiah Ministries' Men's Retreat in the Texas Hill Country.

All men are welcome! We had fantastic feedback from our "pilot" retreat in February. Send me an email if you are interested!


May 10

Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Ministries - Day Time Lighthouse. 10 to Noon. Contact: sa.day.aglow@gmail.com

 

July 17-31

Preaching an Evangelistic Crusade in Kenya!


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

Order these Spiritual Books by Tommy Hays Today!

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays