Tuesday, January 16, 2024

“Take Your Position” - January 16, 2024

 

Morning by Morning, January 16 - “Take Your Position”

 

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Clothed in Christ, filled with the Spirit, embraced by my Father, I begin my day pursuing You, here in the conscious awareness of the Presence of God. ...

 

As I wait for Your leading, I hear in my heart: “Take your position.” ...

 

Yes, Lord. ... In Your words I sense, I have a position. And I am to actively take my position. ... What is my “position,” Lord? ...

 

In my heart, I hear, “I AM your Position. As You pursue Me, as You allow Me to abide in you as you abide in Me, you are taking your position. You in Me and I in you, you are prepared for all you will encounter this day -- in your life and in the lives I will touch through your life.” ...

 

Yes, Lord. ...

 

As I test and discern what I believe I’m hearing in my heart as Your words of spirit and life, this Scripture comes to mind to confirm what I hear:

 

“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me” (John 17:20-23).

 

This is my prayer. This is my “position.” In the mystery of faith and the power of Your grace, I take my position in You today. You are my Position.

 

As David said, “You are my Portion and my Inheritance” (Psalm 16:5). You are my “All in all” (1 Corinthians 15:28).

 

As Your Word affirms and invites us to embrace: “There is one body and one Spirit, just as (we) were called in one hope of (our) calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in (us) all” (Ephesians 4:4-6).

 

That’s the position I take, the Position in whom I stand, as I get up now and go out into my day. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today. In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you "take your position" as you abide in Christ and He abides in you, right now and as you go out into your day, in Jesus' name. God bless you, my friend! And you have a great day!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries

Mailing Address:

412 S. Adams Street #148

Fredericksburg, Texas 78624


Please share this word to encourage a friend!

Anyone can sign up for free at:

https://messiah-ministries.org


My Books on Inner Healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Intimacy with God are Available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Setting hearts free to be all they were created to be

--Free to Be Like Jesus--

secure in their identity, growing in maturity, fulfilling their destiny"

Pakistan Ministry Report! We Praise God for this move of Holy Spirit in Pakistan under the giant tent with Abundant Life Ministries in Lahore, Pakistan with our ministry partner there, Pastor Rizwan Fazal! I was blessed to preach through our Internet Ministry and hear this praise report from Pastor Rizwan on Monday morning:


"Thank you very much for Preaching Powerful Sermon Pastor Tommy! Thanks Lord as 329 Souls are Saved and 96 Persons are Healed from different things. My Church is really really happy and Blessed by your Word of God!"


Amen! We give God all glory, honor, and praise for the Love of God poured out by the Holy Spirit in the mighty name of Jesus! Lord, set Pakistan ablaze with Your Holy Fire! Thank you for all your prayers for us and our ministry, my friends!

Please Keep us in Prayer for These

Messiah Ministries Events


January 13

Speaking at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow Ministries Gathering. Guests are welcome! Come Holy Spirit!

Cherie Horak jesuslovescherie@gmail.com


January 20

Speaking at Bastrop, Texas Aglow Ministries Lighthouse Launch. Join us for this New Beginning!

https://allevents.in/bastrop/bastrop-county-aglow-lighthouse-launch/10000770644938757


January 22-30

Ministry in Morelia and Uruapan, Mexico with our Ministry Partner there, Pastor Fernando Tovar at the Morelia House of Prayer and Rey de Reyes Iglesia Christiana


February 4

Teaching Sunday Morning Class at Bridge Church on Overview of Healing and Spiritual Freedom in Jesus. 10:30 AM All are Welcome!


February 5-28

Ministry in Bengaluru, India with Pastors Samuel and Pramila Jeyaraj at Jubilee Revival Worship Center. Also ministry in Andhra Pradesh Pastor's Meeting, Crusades, Leper Colony Ministry with Bishop Paul Piridi. Also ministry in Hyderabad Pastor and Leader's Conference on Inner Healing, Children's Home with Pastor Ebby.


March 5

Crusade Ministry in Pakistan through our Internet Ministry


March 8-10

Leading a Free to Be Like Jesus Conference at the House of Prayer in Montpelier, Ohio


Contact Me for a Conference or Retreat in Your Church or Community: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org


March 22-24

Speaking at the Greater Things Conference at Mo Ranch for the Central Texas Area Annual Retreat for Aglow International Ministries


March or April

Our ministry trip to Pakistan with our ministry partners there is being postponed for now.


May 31-June 2

MorningStar Online Connect Group Retreat at Moravian Falls, NC


June 5-7

MorningStar Fellowship of Ministries Retreat at Fort Mill, SC


Tuesday Nights at 6PM

Teaching our 9 Month Equipping Course on Tuesday Nights at 6PM at The Bridge Church, Fredericksburg, Texas based on my books Free to Be Like Jesus! and First the Spirit.

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays


Wednesday Mornings

Joining with MorningStar Ministries to Lead Online Restoration Ministry Sessions for Online Connect Groups from around the world.

 

Personal Ministry Appointments

Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Spiritual Freedom by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 

tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

 

Sessions are without cost and all contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.

https://messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute

Free On-line Video Series: Setting Hearts Free!

My Core Teaching and Ministry

https://messiah-ministries.org/resources

https://www.amazon.com/author/tommyhays