Sunday, February 04, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude 2-4-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You for the gift of another day. ... "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is proclaimed throughout the world" (Romans 1:8). Lord, I am so thankful to You for all Your goodness and grace in my life. "Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of change" (James 1:7). But help me also be more thankful of others. Open my eyes to see all the ways You touch me and help me and encourage me through the people You bring into my life. Give me more of an attitude of gratitude. And give me more of a desire to express my gratitude to those who allow their lives to enrich mine. I am a blessed man -- blessed by You and blessed by others. Help me learn to better express my gratitude with a thankful heart to You and to others. In Jesus' name I pray, amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com