Monday, February 12, 2007

Well with My Soul 2-12-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I rise and go into a world of noise, let me first soak in the silence, as I wait on You in prayer. ... "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul" (3 John 2, NRSV). "I pray that you may prosper ... just as your soul prospers" (NKJV). The condition of my soul affects the condition of my body. What goes on inside manifests itself outside. In the same way, "The good person out of the good treasure of the heart produces good, and the evil person out of evil treasure produces evil; for it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks" (Luke 6:45). Lord, bring me to the place of peace and trust in You, that all anxiety, stress, worry, and fear is drawn into You and out of me. This is the rest that "restores my soul" (Psalm 23:3). This is "the peace of God that surpasses all understanding" (Philippians 4:7). Then I will prosper in all I do by Your grace, even as my soul prospers. Then I will say in spirit and in truth, "It is well with my soul." In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday Night 2/16 -- the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Spread the word and bring a friend, if you can. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com .