Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hand of God 2-3-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me abide in You as You abide in me. By the cleansing of Your blood and the filling of Your Spirit, I am in Christ and Christ is in me. You are my Father and I am Your son. ... "Who is like You, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, awesome in splendor, doing wonders? You stretched out Your right hand, the earth swallowed them" (Exodus 15:11-12). The earth and sea obey Your command. By Your mighty right hand, the power of God destroyed the army of the enemies of Your people. And at the same time, You stretched out Your right hand to open the Red Sea through the hand of Moses (v. 14:21). Then You stretched out Your right hand to close the Red Sea over Pharaoh's army through the hand of Moses again (v. 14:27). There is a connection between our physical acts and Your spiritual power released through obedience to Your command and faith in Your word. "But it is not the spiritual that is first, but the physical, and then the spiritual" (1 Corinthians 15:46). You said to Peter all who would obediently stand firm on the rock of faith and obedience, "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 16:19). Lord, teach me how to turn the keys of the kingdom You have placed in my hand. Teach me how to stretch out my hand in obedience to Your command and in faith of Your nature to protect and provide for Your people. Let me not act in presumption, nor fail to act in disobedience. Mother Teresa said You have no hands but our hands. Teach me how to let my hand be an instrument of Your hand -- as You release Your will in the physical realm as it is in the spiritual realm, as Your kingdom comes on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com