Thursday, March 15, 2012

Holy Spirit Set-ups - March 15

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me close to You. ...

"The the Spirit said to Philip, 'Go over to this chariot and join it.' So Philip ran up to it and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah. (Philip) asked, 'Do you understand what you are reading? He replied, 'How can I unless someone guides me?' And he invited Philip to get in beside him.... Then Philip began to speak, and starting with this Scripture, he proclaimed to him the good news about Jesus" (Acts 8:29-35).


Holy Spirit, make me more sensitive to hear Your voice and sense Your leading where I'm to go, whom I'm to see, and what I'm to say. Help me recognize Your holy set-ups for the divine encounters You've planned for me today. Let me not waste any opportunities to share the love of God revealed in the good news about Jesus. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, we would love for you to join us for our Messiah Ministries' 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry April 18-21, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky focusing healing prayer and prophetic ministry ( www.messiah-ministries/events ). Please spread the word to your friends who

Please keep us in prayer as Sylvia and I speak and minister this weekend, along with Margaret Therkelsen at St. Simons Island, Georgia at the Lay Witness Ministry Annual Retreat (http://aldersgaterenewal.org/ministry-events/local-church-renewal-events/lay-witness-mission).


These next two weeks, we'll be speaking and ministering in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Please come join us if you can and spread the word

We're very excited to be speaking and ministering on inner healing, deliverance, and prophetic ministry next Monday Night 3/19 in the Partner's Lounge at MorningStar in Fort Mill, SC. We'll be speaking and ministering Tuesday Night 3/20 in Lexington, SC hosted at Boiling Springs UMC. Please come if you can!