Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Tender and Humble - March 7

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today. ...

"Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind" (1 Peter 3:8).


With a tender heart and a humble mind, I want to have Your desires and Your thoughts. I want to be united and aligned in the unity of Your Spirit with the members of Your Body, bound together by the power of Your love.


Lord, let Your ways become my ways and Your nature become my nature. Then infuse me with Your wisdom and guidance to live like You in the circumstances of my world today. You are my role model and example, as I seek to follow in Your steps (v. 2:21). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!
Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries
www.messiah-ministries.org