Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Rider in the Heavens" - March 28

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I steady my soul and rest in Your Spirit, as I listen for Your voice and wait for Your leading. ...
"O Rider in the heavens, the ancient heavens; listen, He sends out His voice, His mighty voice" (Psalm 68:33).
Lord Jesus, You are the Rider in the heavens. You are the mighty Voice of God, the very Word of God: "Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse! Its Rider is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name inscribed that no one knows but Himself. He is clothed in a robed dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God" (Revelation 19:11:13).
O Rider in the heavens, I want to hear Your voice. I want to fully trust in Your faithfulness and truth. I want to seek Your kingdom and Your righteousness. I want to see You move mightily in the heavens , on the earth, and here in my heart, as You establish the fullness of the victory of Your cross through the power of Your blood. And I want to celebrate with You now and throughout eternity that "the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ" (Revelation 11:15, NKJ). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

If You're in the Lexington Area, please Join us This Weekend March 30-31, Friday Night and Saturday, for our Spiritual Gifts Weekend in Lexington, Kentucky for Activation and Impartation of Spiritual Gifts Click Here for Our Events Calendar Sylvia and I will be teaching and we will be recording the sessions live if you'd like to order it on DVD shortly.

Come join us for our Messiah Ministries' 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry April 18-21, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky, focusing on healing prayer and prophetic ministry Click Here for Our Events Calendar Please spread the word to your friends who may have a calling and passion to be equipped and empowered for this type of ministry. You can also order our Level 1 and Level 2 Schools, and other healing and equipping resources, recorded live on DVD and CD Click Here for Our Ministry Resources