Friday, March 30, 2012

Out of Great Love - March 30

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I entrust all that I am and all that I have to You today. ...
"But God, who is rich in mercy, out of the great love with which He loved us even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ - by grace you have been saved - and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come, He might show the immeasurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:4-7).
O how You love us. Not just when we're good, not just when we're obedient, not just when we're productive - You always love us. The riches of Your grace are immeasurable; the security of Your love is immovable. "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness" (Lamentations 3:22-23).
Lord, let me never doubt Your love for me. Let me never question the intentions of Your heart toward me. Even before I ever opened my heart to let You in, You loved me and gave Yourself for me. Let the unbending truth of Your unfailing love keep me secure.
In the name of Jesus, I renounce every insecurity and every sense of unworthiness of the love of the One who created me and calls me by name and seated me in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Come Holy Spirit. Come fill me afresh every moment of every day with this powerful sense of the security.
O how great is the Father's love for us. O how vast beyond all measure. By Your grace, I choose to embrace all the love You have for me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

If You're in the Lexington Area, please Join us This Weekend March 30-31, Friday Night and Saturday, for our Spiritual Gifts Weekend in Lexington, Kentucky for Activation and Impartation of Spiritual Gifts Click Here for Our Events Calendar Sylvia and I will be teaching and we will be recording the sessions live if you'd like to order it on DVD shortly.

Come join us for our Messiah Ministries' 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry April 18-21, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky, focusing on healing prayer and prophetic ministry Click Here for Our Events Calendar Please spread the word to your friends who may have a calling and passion to be equipped and empowered for this type of ministry. You can also order our Level 1 and Level 2 Schools, and other healing and equipping resources, recorded live on DVD and CD Click Here for Our Ministry Resources