Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Press In to the Promise of Intimacy - March 27

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my heart and welcome You in, as we begin this day together in prayer. ...
Press in
Press in
I press in to You
Come in
Come in
Let Me come in to you
For you are here
And I Am here
For you are near
And I Am near to you
Press in
Yes, Lord. I hear You stirring this song in my spirit, calling me to press in to You. And I hear my spirit responding. Thank You for Your promise of intimacy with all who respond to Your call: "Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you" (James 4:8).
I want to begin this day pressing in, drawing near to You. And I also want to continue pressed in, drawn near throughout all the moments of my day. That's another one of Your great promises of intimacy: "Abide in Me as I abide in you" (John 15:4). "By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit" (1 John 4:13).
You give us of Your Spirit so we can live every moment of every day abiding in You. How could we neglect such a great promise? By Your grace, I will not. By Your grace I will embrace Your great promise of intimacy with me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Come join us for our Messiah Ministries' 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry April 18-21, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky, focusing on healing prayer and prophetic ministry Click Here for Our Events Calendar Please spread the word to your friends who may have a calling and passion to be equipped and empowered for this type of ministry. You can also order our Level 1 and Level 2 Schools, and other healing and equipping resources, recorded live on DVD and CD Click Here for Our Ministry Resources

Join us This Weekend March 30-31, Friday Night and Saturday, for our Spiritual Gifts Weekend in Lexington, Kentucky for Activation and Impartation of Spiritual Gifts Click Here for Our Events Calendar