Thursday, March 22, 2012

"The Lamb at the Center" - March 22

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of all that I think, all that I feel, all that I am, and all that I do. ...

"For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and He will guide them to springs of the water of life, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes" (Revelation 7:17).


Lord Jesus, You are the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. You forever dwell at the center of the throne of God. And I ask You to dwell forever at the center of my heart. Let my life be centered in Christ.


Guide me each day to Your living springs. Help me drink deeply each day from Your waters of life. Wipe away my tears, heal my wounds, forgive my sins, break my chains. Lamb of God, be at the center of the throne of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, we would love for you to join us for our Messiah Ministries' 4 Day School of Spiritual Ministry April 18-21, 2012 in Lexington, Kentucky, focusing on healing prayer and prophetic ministry Click Here for Our Events Calendar Please spread the word to your friends who may have a calling and passion to be equipped and empowered for this type of ministry. You can also order our Level 1 and Level 2 Schools, and other healing and equipping resources, recorded live on DVD and CD Click Here for Our Ministry Resources



This weekend March 23-25, we'll be speaking at the Revival at Lexington UMC with Pastor Hahn Choi in Nicholasville, KY. Come join us if your're in the area! Click Here for Our Events Calendar


Join us March 30-31, Friday Night and Saturday, for our Spiritual Gifts Weekend in Lexington, Kentucky for Activation and Impartation of Spiritual Gifts Click Here for Our Events Calendar