Friday, January 10, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 10 - "The Unfolding"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Fill me with Your Spirit and make me more like You today.  ...

"The unfolding of Your words gives light; it imparts understanding to the simple.... Keep my steps steady according to Your promise, and never let iniquity have dominion over me.... Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is the truth.... The sum of Your word is truth; and every one of Your righteous ordinances endures forever" (Psalm 119:130-160).

Unfold Your Word to me. Open up the Word of God and give me deeper understanding of Your truth. Through the progressive revelation of Your Word, help me learn more of You and Your truth and Your ways every day.

Even more, give me a love for Your Word and a longing for Your ways. Give me with a deep desire for the honest and simple pursuit of a life fully entrusted and yielded to You. When "Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path," I know I will walk more confidently through every challenge along the journey of my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend, may You see the unfolding of God's words and plans in your life, as He empowers You to trust and walk in His ways. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

In the Love of Jesus,
Tommy Hays


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue