Monday, January 13, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 13 - Boundary Lines in Pleasant Places

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the Word of God made Flesh. Be King and Lord of my day. By Your Presence and power and grace, let Your Word be made flesh through my life yielded to Your Life today.  ...

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; You hold my lot. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage.... Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices.... You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:5-11).

Lord, I choose to trust You to know what's best for me. I trust You to set my boundaries, to order my steps, to put Your desires in my heart and Your thoughts in my mind. I trust You to arrange the divine appointments and hold alignments that will bring the fullness of Your joy into my life by Your Presence and guidance.

Let the pleasures of God be the pleasures I seek. Let me experience and embrace the pleasant places that only obedience to Your boundaries can bring. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,   I pray for the fullness of joy in the Presence of God, as you trust Him to set your boundaries in pleasant places. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

In the Love of Jesus,
Tommy Hays


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue