Friday, January 17, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 17 - The Name of Jesus

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is the name above every name. I declare Your name over every moment of my day and every dimension of my life. ...

"And by faith in His name, His name itself has made this man strong, who you see and know; and the faith that is through Jesus has given him perfect health in the presence of you all" (Acts 3:16).

Jesus, Your name declares Your nature -- Jesus, the salvation of God. You forgive us from our sins, heal us from our hurts, and free us from our chains to fill us with Your Spirit, that we might personally know the fullness of the unfailing love of God. At sound of Your name, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord (Philippians 2:9-11).

Increase my faith in Your name, in Your nature, in Your heart to see everything that would be any hindrance to the fullness of Your salvation in my life. Help me want all that You want for me. Help me not hold out and not hold back, but give You all I have and all I am. And like Your first disciples who were consumed with Your Spirit, let my days be filled "proclaiming the good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ" (Acts 8:12). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the power of the name of Jesus be made manifest in every dimension of your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

In the Love of Jesus,
Tommy Hays


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue