Monday, January 27, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 27 - Set in Place by Unshakeable Love

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Cleanse me in Your blood and fill me with Your Spirit, as I begin my day in the communion of prayer with the Lord my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...

"Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and named him Seth, for she said, 'God has appointed for me another child instead of Abel, because Cain killed him.' To Seth also a son was born, and he named him Enosh. At that time people began to invoke the name of the Lord" (Genesis 4:25-26).

The name Seth means to set in place, to settle, to establish. Though the enemy of our souls came to steal and kill and destroy through Cain to murder his bother Abel, destruction, death, and sin would not have the final say. You redeemed Abel's death into newness of life through Seth.

Your plans were set in place, Your heart to redeem and restore despite the sin of our broken, fallen world was settled, and Your divine purposes to bring good out of every evil was firmly established in Your unshakeable love and sovereign grace. Out of the bloodline of Seth would come Noah and Abraham and David. And in the fullness of time, our Messiah and Savior, Jesus Christ, would come through the bloodline of Seth as the ultimate expression of Your redemption and grace.

Thank You, Lord, for taking the places of death and turning them into life. Thank Your for restoring and redeeming everything the enemy of my soul has ever intended for evil and turning it into good. Your plans will come to pass and Your purposes will be fulfilled for my life by Your grace (Jeremiah 29:11). I am forever set in place, settled, and established in the redeeming power of Your unshakeable love (Psalm 139:16). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would know the unshakable love of our God whose plans and purposes for your life are set in place to come to pass, no matter what the enemy of our souls may try to destroy. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Praying for you,
Tommy


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue