Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 21 - Leaning In to Listen and Live

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I entrust my life and this day to You. ...

"Ho, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you that have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Why do you spend your money for that which is not bread, and your labor for that which does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and delight yourself in rich food. Incline your, and come to Me; listen, so that you may live" (Isaiah 55:1-3).

I'm thirsty, Lord. Make me thirstier still. I'm leaning in to listen and live into the fullness of Your guidance and Your purpose for my life today and every day. Only You truly know what will truly satisfy my longings and fulfill my desires.

As I listen, let me hear. As I lean in more closely, let me hear more specifically. Lead me by Your Spirit. "And when (I) turn to the right or when (I) turn to the left, (my) ears shall hear (Your) word behind (me), saying, 'This is the way; walk in it'" (Isaiah 30:21). What could be more satisfying and fulfilling than that depth of relationship with You throughout the daily journey of my life? Lord, let it be so. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will hear the voice of God and sense the leading of His Spirit to live into the fullness of all He has for you. May God satisfy your longings and fulfill your desires, all in His time and all in His way. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

In the Love of Jesus,
Tommy Hays


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue