Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 8 - Treasure in My Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my face, open up my heart, and speak out Your name to begin my day in the Presence of God.  ...

"How can young people keep their way pure? By guarding it according to Your word. With my whole heart I seek You; do not let me stray from Your commandments. I treasure Your word in my heart, to that I may not sin against You" (Psalm 119:9-11).

Lord, let Your word be treasure in my heart. Let Your word be the guiding principle of my life. Give me a deep desire to read Your word, hear Your word, honor Your word, obey Your word.

As I grow in knowing You, I grow in knowing Your word. As I grow in knowing Your word, I grow in knowing You. You are the Word of God -- the Word made Flesh (John 1:1-14). And You are my Treasure. So I seek You, my Treasure, the Word of God, and hold You in my heart.

Let Your Word change my heart. Let Your ways become my ways and Your desires become my desires. Let me be like the man who found treasure hidden in a field, who went and sold all he had to buy that field and have his treasure (Matthew 13:44). I have found You and the treasure of Your Word and Your Presence abiding in me. Let me treasure it and treasure You more than anything else in all my life. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,   I pray the Word of God will be Treasure in your heart. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

In the Love of Jesus,
Tommy Hays


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue