Thursday, January 30, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 30 - No Other Name

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let the power of Your name be made manifest in my life today.  ...

"While (the healed man) clung to Peter and John, all the people ran together to them in the portico called Solomon's Portico, utterly astonished. When Peter saw it, he addressed the people, 'You Israelites, why do you wonder at this, or why do you stare at us, as though by our own power or piety we had made him walk? The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our ancestors has glorified His servant Jesus.... And by faith in His name, His name itself has made this man strong, whom you see and know; and the faith that is through Jesus has given him this perfect health in the presence of you all" (Acts 3:11-16).

Lord Jesus, I declare the power of Your name over every person, every challenge, every question, every need, everything I'll encounter today. Let my faith in You, my trust in You and Your nature, rise up in my spirit to overcome whatever may stand in the way of Your will in my life and the lives of those around me.

Thank You, Father God, for the freedom to know it's not by my own power or piety that I serve You and follow the leading of Your Spirit to see Your power made manifest around me. It's by the power of the name of Jesus. "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among mortals by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). In Jesus alone there is fullness of life, the abundance of life You desire for each one of us in the power of the name of Jesus (John 10:10). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you see the power of the name of Jesus made manifest in you life day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Praying for you,
Tommy


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue