Monday, January 06, 2014

Morning by Morning, January 6 - Born Anew to Live for You

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- I love You, Lord, with all my spirit, soul, and body. Be Lord of this day, Lord of my life, Lord of all.  ...

"You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God" (1 Peter 1:23).

As I begin this new year, awaken me each new day with Your name on my lips and Your Spirit in my heart. Let the living and enduring word of God arise in my spirit and send me forth into the destiny of my day.

Remind me that I'm born anew to live for You. Let the seeds of life You've planted in my soul grow and mature into the full harvest of all You've planned through my life each day. ... 

I am born
Born anew
Every day
To live my life for You

So let Your Word come forth
Let Your Spirit rise up
Let Your Name be glorified
Through my life today

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Tommy,  may you filled afresh with God's Spirit, sent forth in His Word to fulfill His plans for Your destiny in Christ each day of this new year. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I've been away with family and friends for the past couple of weeks. I pray you are off to a great start for this new year with expectant faith for all God has in store for you. Thank you so much for joining with me in this journey of prayer for another year. Thank you so much for all your prayers, encouragement, and support for me and our ministry! God bless you! Join with me in believing that best is yet to come!

In the Love of Jesus,
Tommy Hays


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue