Friday, March 13, 2015

Morning by Morning, March 13 - I Believe You are Able

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be exalted in my heart and throughout the moments of my day.  ...

"When He entered the house, the blind men came to Him; and Jesus said to them, 'Do you believe that I am able to do this?' They said to Him, 'Yes, Lord.' Then He touched their eyes and said, 'According to your faith let it be done to you.' And their eyes were opened" (Matthew 9:28-30).

Yes, Lord. I believe You are able.

Thank You for this song of faith I hear You writing and stirring in my spirit ...

Can a blind man see?  I believe You are able.
Can a silent voice sing? I believe You are able.

Can a wounded spirit rise? I believe You are able.
Can Your truth break lies? I believe You are able.

Yes, O Lord, I believe You are able.
Yes, O Lord, I believe You are able.

Can dry bones live? I believe You are able.
Can empty pockets give? I believe You are able.

Can broken hearts mend? I believe You are able.
Can Your blood cleanse sin? I believe You are able.

Yes, O Lord, I believe You are able.
Yes, O Lord, I believe You are able.

Yes, O Lord. I want my faith to please You (Hebrews 12:6). Give me grace to trust You in faith, more every day. Then let it be done unto me according to my faith. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friend,  may your faith in Jesus and the power of His love to change your life abound in His grace, more every day, in Jesus' namePlease pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
 

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!