Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Morning by Morning, March 4 - Eternally Present Grace and Love

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Savior and Strong Tower, my Lord and Leader, my Master and Mentor, my Comforter and Companion, my Father and Friend, my All in All. So I start my day looking to You, O Lord my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"Jesus said to them, 'Very truly, I tell you, before Abraham was, I am' (John 8:58).

You are I Am. As You said to Moses through the burning bush, "I AM THAT I AM.... The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.... This is My name for ever, and this is My memorial unto all generations" (Exodus 3:14-15 KJV).

You are eternal. Your will is everlasting. Your word is established. And Your name is exalted.

And though You are the Ancient of Days, You are also present with me in every moment of my days (Daniel 7:9). Though all time and space, every planet and star of the universe, throughout every moment of eternity past and eternity to come are forever before You, You know every thought in my mind, every desire in my heart, and every hair on my head (Luke 12:7).

And more than merely knowing me, You love me (John 3:16). And not only do You always love me, You are always for me (Romans 8:31). It's utterly astounding to me that the Creator of the universe is also the Lover of my soul (Song of Solomon 2:16). You "chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless before (You) in love. (You) destined us for adoption as (Your) children through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of (Your) will, to the praise of (Your) glorious grace that (You) freely bestowed on us in the Beloved ... that (You) lavished on us" (Ephesians 1:4-8).

Your grace amazes me and Your love astounds me. The reach of Your relentless grace and unfailing love throughout all eternity astonishes me. But as humbly and faithfully and fully as I can, I embrace Your eternal gifts of grace and love. I will not spurn or neglect this gift of God lavished on me (Luke 11:42). Your love never ends (1 Corinthians 13:8). And the mercies of Your grace are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22-23). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friencd,  I pray you will experience and share the eternal present grace and love of God every day, in Jesus' namePlease pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
 

Friends, please come join us tonight if you're in our area.
I'll be joining Max Lucado to share a word of encouragement at the First Wednesday Healing and Worship Service at 7pm at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus in San Antonio. Our Rapha God Ministries team will be joining the Oak Hills prayer team to pray for anyone personally after the message. All are welcome!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!