Thursday, March 05, 2015

Morning by Morning, March 5 - Speak Life

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In these first moments of my morning, I want to take some time to start my day giving my full attention to You alone in the communion of prayer. ...

"The hand of the Lord came upon me, and He brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me down in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones.... Then He said to me, 'Prophecy to these bones, and say to them:  O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God to these bones:  I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live ... and you shall know that I am the Lord.... I will put My Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you on your own soil; then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken and will act,' says the Lord" (Ezekiel 37:1-14).

You told Ezekiel the dry bones were Your people who had lost their hope and felt cut off from the promises of God (v. 11). Showing him the dry bones, scattered in a valley, You opened his eyes to see the truth of their present reality. But in asking him, "Can these bones live?' You were inviting him to also see how You created them to be (v. 3). Those dry bones needed to be filled with a fresh breath from God (v. 5). 

So You sent Your servant by the Spirit of the Lord to speak life to them. And as he did what a sight he saw! "Suddenly there was a noise, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone.... and the breathe came into them, and they lived, and stood on their feet, a vast multitude" (v. 7-10).

Daddy Abba, my Father God, fill me with Your Holy Spirit today (Ephesians 5:18). Send me to speak life. Open my eyes to see Your people in the truth of how they are in their present reality; but at the same time, also open my eyes to see them as You created them to be. Give me words of hope for the hopeless, words of welcome for the disconnected, words of encouragement for the discouraged and depressed, and words of life for all who need a fresh touch from heaven through the breath of Your Spirit.

You invite all of us to prophecy and speak life to one another (1 Corinthians 14:1). You invite all of us to encourage and comfort and build up one another with Your words of life, spoken in love, at the leading of Your Spirit (1 Corinthians 14:3). I embrace Your invitation to speak life wherever You send me today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will speak life, in the power of the Holy Spirit, everywhere our Father sends you today, in Jesus' namePlease pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
 

Friends, I shared this message last night, joining Max Lucado at the Healing and Worship Service at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. Thank you so much for all your prayers. We had a beautiful, powerful evening the presence of the Lord. Please come join us if you can on the First Wednesday Night of every month. All are welcome!

We were all so encouraged as Max shared a testimony from a lady who recored his recent prayer of healing on her cell phone and texted it to her son in Ohio, who had a miraculous healing of his vision by the next morning! Praise God! May our mighty healing God move in your life, in spirit and soul and body, bringing His life and power to you and through you, as you call on the name of Jesus!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!